January 16, 2010

Save The Thoughts For Paper

How do I place the words properly to express how I feel without forsaking our friendship.
For what reason would someone drunkenly admit your deepest dreams
Only to shamelessly avoid it later.
And when you react badly and self-destructive, the simple sign that they care
Is enough to turn your whole heart around.
[See the mirror in your eyes,
See the truth behind your lies...]
It's a simple solution, to forsake a friendship
I've given all I've got
I've nothing more to lose.
Who can, who will forgive me now,
When  all that I do
Is lost in misery.
[...Your eyes are haunting me,
See the reason in your eyes.
Giving answer to the why,
Your eyes are haunting me...]
If I could only see you one more time,
Everything would be alright,
One more time, one more night.
Everything would be just fine....


Why can't you feel it?
Why can't you see it?
In and out of love.... each time...




**certain lines from "In And Out Of Love" by Armin Van Buuren**

No comments:

Post a Comment